Monday, February 24, 2020

A Coach Musette Bag

I am working on another trade with @stovallthedoll! I was thinking that a bench, to go with my Tuscan planters, would be really neat, and he thought that Stovall could use a Coach-inspired Musette bag. He sent me a few reference pictures, and I ordered some lovely soft faux leather from Mood.



While he designed a beautiful classical stone bench for his 3D printer, I got to work on the Musette bag. It's not an exact scale model, but I did my best to capture all of the basic elements, like the two front pockets separated with a pleat, contrasting topstitching, and the stylish tag fastened to the right side with a chain. 


The bag: all stitched and ready for hardware.  


I was asked to make the lining of the bag a surprise, so for now, I will just say that I included all the major elements of the original bag's interior.  


 Here is the complete bag, side-by-side with the original!


No comments:

Post a Comment