Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Shopping for Decor: Boglioli

Gus, here, Is modeling a look inspired by the @boglioliofficial Spring/Summer 2020 menswear collection. They had their collection photographed in a painter's studio, so I've done my best to capture the creative atmosphere with Gus' picture too. 
When I posted these photos on instagram, the most amazing thing happened! I always tag the designers and design houses that inspire me, to give credit, and help people find my source material. However, this time,  @boglioliofficial themselves noticed that I mentioned them, looked at my picture, and left a very sweet little emoji as a comment on my post!! I am so inspired by the casual elegance of their designs, I feel truly honored by their response!

To see what Gus got while he was shopping around the artsy district, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment