Monday, November 23, 2020

Appreciating Miniature Instagram

It may be cold and rainy outside, but Gus is scrolling through #dollstagram, and feeling just as cozy as can be, admiring all the photos of innovative fashion, chic decor, and action packed adventures!!



I just want to say how much I really appreciate the wonderful network of miniature enthusiasts, artists, and collectors on Instagram! I love that I can always count on learning something new, being inspired, amazed, and thoroughly entertained by the posts you all share! It is a challenge to keep up with it all, but just knowing the sheer amount of brilliant creativity being shared on #dollstagram, each day, is truly heartwarming! I am also so grateful for the wonderful friends who I have met on that platform!! You mean so much to me! 😊💙
This photo was inspired by the @bella_belladoll #monday4dolls theme: #dollstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment