Monday, May 8, 2023

Moving Forward in a new Direction

News from the studio: It was not an easy decision, but I am officially closing the bespoke side of Tiny Apparel. I started making bespoke miniature menswear in 2019, but now my life has become much more busy. To minimize stress, I need to streamline the Tiny Apparel business to one main focus instead of juggling two. I look forward to continuing to expand the TA sewing pattern collection with new designs, and I will, of course, continue to share photos of what I create, here on IG. πŸ“ΈπŸ˜Š

It’s been an amazing 4 years, of taking people’s miniature design ideas from concept to reality. Everything from a full 1:6 scale army dress uniform, to a tweed blazer for plush baby Yoda. A great big Thank You to all my wonderful bespoke clients, for your amazing support, encouragement, and generosity over the years. I am so grateful to have met all of you. πŸ’™

P.S. If you need any assistance finding someone to sew a particular custom item, I am happy to help network within the doll community, to find someone who may be able to complete your order. πŸ˜ŠπŸ”Ž

Best wishes!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment