Sunday, May 14, 2023

The 4th annual Glam Doll Gala!

Welcome to the 4th annual Glam Doll Gala!! 🎉 Gus, his cousin Lucian, their buddy Bryce, and Sinatra the beagle, have arrived! 😃 They can’t wait to start meeting guests, and checking out all the incredible fashion, at the #glamdollgala2023!! 🙌
🎊✨🎉✨🎊

Shoutout to my awesome event co-host @adrian.dollslife! And, a friendly reminder to use the hashtag #glamdollgala2023 in your gala posts today, so we can find them! Let’s party!! 😊📸✨

 

Here are some detailed closeups from Gus, Sinatra, Lucian, and Bryce’s looks for the #glamdollgala2023 !!
✨🎊🎉🎊✨



Many thanks, to all who are joining in this year’s Glam Doll Gala!! With your impressive creativity, ingenuity, and artistry, you continue to make this annual event one of the highlights of my year!!! I am still perusing through all of your beautiful photography, so it I haven’t commented on your photos yet, I will soon! 😊📸

Also, my warmest thanks to the best event co-host I could ever wish for, and my very dear friend, @adrian.dollslife! You make teamwork seem effortless!
👏☺️💙🎉


 

No comments:

Post a Comment