Monday, August 3, 2020

Bespoke Tailoring for the Enterbay Gentleman

I recently completed one of my biggest projects yet! A set of bespoke shirts and blazers for Ram, an incredibly stylish 1:6 scale Enterbay action figure gentleman. Miniature artist,  @carliekarl, creates charming photos, featuring Ram and his wife, Chari (a barbie), on his instagram account. I am very excited to see how he styles these pieces. 

I got to try several new techniques on this project, including creating a custom textile by hand-embroidering plaid designs on a printed cotton, and then dying the piece with Earl Grey tea, as well as creating miniature working shirt cuffs! Many thanks to @carliekarl, for thinking up with these awesome designs, and sending me lots of very helpful reference photos along the way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment